First Training... X-Country  

Scribbled by Stephen

This afternoon was my first training in ACJC and it was Cross Country training. Thanks to the cool weather, the run was not that arduous and scorching and I managed to get over the run quite well although we were actually running under the rain for the first 20 minutes or so. I met many formidable runner, they were really awesome - a lot faster than me.

Anyway, it was actually my first cross country training before. I have been running with the badminton team but not so-called 'runaHOLIC' like them.

hmm.. some notable members are the captain - Allen, Vice-captain - Jaymond, and er.. forgot his name; he is a J4 student who came to help out with the training program, Cheng Yi - member and a former ACSI boy from 4.4. whose name I do not know.

Ahh.. So tired and got head-ache, due to rain perhaps.

Today is also rather queer, I have no idea what happened to Miss A because she somehow 'dao' me during the dinner. Aiyah, so many problems............. T.T

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit