ACJC Badminton - Accepted!  

Scribbled by Stephen

Yeap, just as what the heading has aforementioned, I was accepted into ACJC Badminton through formal trial. Not bad man for one who always stays behind the shadow in ACSI. But it doesn't guarantee my placing in the team yet because certainly there are many seniors who are better than me.

Hmm.. Don't care! Just whack and train hard. A senior told me that, "they will call you mad if you train as hard as you were in ACS(I)." - Little Courtcraft, little running, a lot of gym-work. haha.. It is a bit unbelievable for the top three in Nationals last year.

After not been training for 7 months, my whole body ache the next day especially my right shoulder and thigh.

They said that the coach is a pervert and is a slacker. haha.. I can guess from his visage and aura that he is a joker, somehow i feel that he has the same wavelength as mine : joker. ^^

But T.T ACJC collects coach-fee from its respective members. It is about $30-50/month. CRAP!! So expensive. Well, ACS(I) is surely damn rich; almost negligible fee-collection and with superior amenities. ha3.. Miss ACS(I) training. This is the consequence of overly enjoying Sec 4 training.

AJA AJA FIGHTING!!
^^

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 12, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit