A Week Later... in ACJC  

Scribbled by Stephen

I just get started with 'internet-ing life' again because we need a LAN cable and had to apply for our own personal code to enjoy the internet facility. Anyway, it is much faster and much stricter here compared to ACS(I).

I am like a fish out of the pond these days. GIRLS DO MAKE DIFFERENCE.. ha3. Anyway, I lost control for quite a few times talking stuff that is rather taboo or exclusively for men. But, in the end they usually become jokes and we have lots of fun and laughter instead. JC life is wonderful for the time being. Can't judge the 'real' life yet. I am yet to taste the JC life.

Missing a lot of people:
1. Brothers in 4.4
2. Fellow gang members in 4.4
3. Fellow cleaning service in 4.4
4. Fellow Boarders
5. Fellow.. Badminton Team
6. Alton, who has been chatting with me these days
7. Seniors who have gone.. um.. not really sure.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit