Oh Well! Doomsday and Independence Day At The Same Time!  

Scribbled by Stephen

This is the day that I have been long waiting for, and yet this is the day that I would not like to face at the same time.

Dooms day and Independence Day. Really Ironic!

Yup. This is the day! O' Levels Literature test. Oh GROSS!!

Lite is the is only subject that I am not really good - or rather gifted at - at. Chances are that I may pass with a ,hopefully, B or ,gratefully C, or disastrously D or worse!

Oh my son!! This is really unpredictable! And yet up till this moment my preparation is still negligible to a large extent. There have been rumors that some are skipping the test. It shakes my determination off. It is sapping off my confidence! ~~

Anyway, there is no backing. I have this far and no matter what I shall do the best for my last ever Literature test.

Pray that all fellow Indonesian fellows gonna do well - yeah, as in not failing is good enough.
Buddha Maitreya Blesses you!

This entry was posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit