Sedikit Merica/ A Little Bit of Pepper  

Scribbled by Stephen

Oh, it was 4 days ago the last time I write an entry. Yup, it has been a very hectic week recently; with history test on last friday and Indons hall outing on last saturday to Sentosa.

History test was.. er.. well-done, (at least) I guess. So happy about it. Indeed, it is a fair return for the time I had invested on studying history. But many complained that they did not have enough time though. Luckily, not for my case. haha.. Perhaps a little credit has to go to Austin Peh for giving me a sip of Kratindaeng or rather well-known as Red Bull. GREAT!!

Huff.. The outing!! Man! It was really fun. We were spending our entire time in sentosa at the Tanjong Beach. The day was scorching hot, wind dry breeze and argh.. extremely salty sea water (I did not have any idea how much of my cells were crenated on that day). Playing was frikin' fun. But not the consequence after bathing under the sun for approximately full 6 hours. It left the entire upper part of my body aching and smarting with occasional severe sunburn on my shoulders and back.

You would no be able to imagine how my skin colour has become!! It is so dark that I could barely believe my eyes. If I would have nown that everything gonna end this way, I would not have so intensely that day. Oh, my dear delicate face.

On top of it, tomorrow is English test. Paper 1 + paper 2 and E.maths paper 1. What a long day tomorrow is going to be! Alas, I have not fully recovered, I can still feel my body radiating heat through infra-red radiation.

Hope tomorrow is going to go smoothly.
So far so good.
Morale is high.
Spirit is as hot as yesterday's blazing sun.
Aja FIGHTING!!

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 28, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit