"FINALLY, The Rock is back to ... Medan" ^^  

Scribbled by Stephen

"Finnaly, The Rock is back to Medan". Nah, not The Rock, but it is me. Just qouting The Rock to show how glad I am to be back home.

Oh, It has been some time since I wrote my last entry.
Yea, there was absolutely no time for me to write any entry for we were in celebrating mood. No inernet, just plenty of fun with peers.

My head is still aching. I have beeen sleeping at 4.am since last week, same to Apek, Bebek and Chandra cos they were always hanging around my room since then; PES, card games, and watching 'illegally downloaded' movies.

Oh, how you guys are doing. Without realising it, the four of us is like a family now, isn't it? haha.. We have been extremely close recently. Great man! I think we should have taken some photo before we part our ways. Anyway, it is me who is really parting, since chances are that you are going to stay in Oldham Hall together. haha..

Okay, till then.
Happy Hols!!

PS: Bebek, I am finishing episode 15 now, time: 12pm 21 Nov.
Chan, watch slowly! FEEL the mood. Do not fast forward like Andreas or Bebek will get irritated
Apek, WHY YOU FINISH SO FAST??
Hyung, Thx for the card. You should visit Medan some time!!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit