IM TAGGED BY INEZ SO I HAVE TO WRITE THIS NOTE. lol  

Scribbled by Stephen

Havent been posting for a while.. Wrote this on facebook just now.. kill 2 birds with one stone! haha!

Rules:
1. Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
2. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged.
3. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
4. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you. (or let's just pretend i do,lol)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16 Random and So "Whatever" Things about Me:

1. I am damn pissed cos I forgot to publish the notes just now so it gotta have to write another one!! damnit! :(

2. I like to watch Korean Dramas... hmmm.. yea! thats the fact. :)

3. I am obsessed with body-building. I used to go to gym 3 times a week last years during second semester.. I wanna make my biceps even bigger! :D:D

4. I love my chinning bar. I bought it and installed with much hard-earned carpentry skills on my room door. So I am doing lots of chin-ups a day.. I guess I do around 100-150 in a day! yeeehaa~! I shall beat gong tuo in chin-ups next year!! :D :D

5. I wanna be a big man someday. I wanna be a millionaire - hopefully in some better currency like GBP or EUR or USD not IDR of course - and a philanthropist - my dream is to install clean water system in Africa . I wanna amass wealth which is enough to afford the expenses of 3 generations under me, and before I die, I will donate half of it for charity like building orphanages.

6. I wanna be a DIALTH.. hahahah!

7. I am pretty much an agnostic. I dont think that religion is god-made, but man-made. So i find no real reason to believe in any religion. My belief is simple, I believe that there is a God, but there is a stronger force behind him which is karma. therefore, God is not omnipotent and omniscient otherwise there wouldnt be SARS outbreak and tsunami. I wont create those two extremely destructive force if i were an omnipotent god.

8. I believe in superstitions. I have my own personal reason and experience to believe in it.

9. I dont believe in prayers and miracles that make the donts come true. well, only people who have 'coincidentally found' their prayer coming true will advocate it. Have you ever heard of people sharing their unfulfilled prayers? NEVER! Can we ever get the fatalities of a certain calamity to testify that their last prayers didnt come true? NEVER! Although i sincerely believe that they did pray before death came to take them away.

10. I wanna be a vegetarian one day. perhaps when i turn 40 plus later.. Meat is getting more and more disgusting day by day.. But its simply not realistic to become a vegan right now.. later.

11. I have blood-phobia. I dont like the view of blood. Its making my whole body trembles with disgust and I cant stand looking or touching inner organs of any mammals.. :(

12. I love blue colour. Especially Navy blue. :)

13. I am an idiot when it comes to love. :( I still regret my decision to break up the last time.. took me one year to fall for another girl.. :(

14. Real gentleman cries and so do i.. hahaha!

15. They say guys with thick eyebrows are emo dudes.. and i think to a certain I am..

16. I am pretty materialistic. I love branded goods! It gives you extra confidence and pride! :D

Phew,,,

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit