A + B = C  

Scribbled by Stephen

Hola!

Just got back home from Karo Highlands. Well, I believe the sleep over was a great success so I wanna take this chance to thank our beloved master of ceremony Aliong :)Guess the photos gonna be up on facebook pretty soon. So tiredddd... Its over midnight though, I am supposed to be sleeping.. But now I got 3 younger cousins to take care of.. Oh well, they keep on making loud noises which prevent me from resting. :(

Oh, they are coming over with my aunties and uncle to commemorate the 49th day of passsing away of my grandmother tomorrow. So yea! we gotta wake up pretty early tomorrow and head to my grandmother's resting place. I miss her so much... My house feels different without her presence. :(

Today, I am happy because someone has called a moon down from the sky for me.. a really cute moon :) :) thanks. It amuses me and makes me laugh whenever I see it. :)

And something made me sad. :( A buddy of mine informed me that his scholarship was terminated. He is having dilemma right now, he doesnt know what exactly to do.. I hope he will figure out the best solutions as soon as possible. :)

Well, I have to decide soon. I dont want to see my heart hurt. I dont want to see my mind shackled.

Cheers!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit