You found out  

Scribbled by Stephen

Yea! I cant bottle my happiness up of having finished the choice.

Its a pretty cool book by Sparks. On the contrary, the ending is a happy one. Earlier on, I guessed that either Travis or Gabby(the protagonists) would die; and yea, it didn't actually happen. So I can say that its the first time that I feel satisfied and happy after reading his book.

Nothing much to do now.. -.- Class reunion was canceled or rather postponed as too few people can join. Oh well, havent been seeing .4 for sometime. :(

oh, I find myself in nostalgic mood. I am listening to Aaron Carter's. I used to listen to him pretty often when I was 7 or 8 I guess. hahaha. Around 10 years ago. :)

Wish there is something meaningful that I can do tonight. Perhaps I gonna stick my nose down to the untouched Chem Olympiad notes. Feel like playing some computer games, but dont really think it worths the while.

I feel like borrowing another book from the library. Perhaps, Jodi Piccolt's. Oh well, I gonna look out for some recommendations of her best book. :)

How did you know, because I never told.
You found out.
You must have heard it from my best friend.
You found out.
Were my emotions so easily read.
You found out.


-stephen-

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 13, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit