Curious to see how my days gonna turn out tomorrow(S).  

Scribbled by Stephen

Hey there upper east siders..
Nah, just kidding!

Well, I am official jobless now. Nothing to do at all for at least another 2 weeks in Singapore. I just have to wait for the Olympiad test results to come out. Guess I would just spam my friend's nlb card and borrow a lot of books from there and start reading.

Talking about reading, it reminds me of the piles of holiday homework that is lurking to spring on me.. Dude! There are lots of work to be done. Name any subject and there is homework for all of them, WITHOUT FAIL. Certainly, now is not the mood to do those stuff. Holiday is holiday, and it always be.

I am running out of cash too. But I dont feel like asking my parents to send me more money. Well, I guess it is enough to sustain me for the last two weeks. I have not been shopping much and I am not planning to shop now. Thinking that 1 Singapore dollar is equivalent to Rp.8000 is enough to deter me from shopping unnecessarily. I am determined that I will just spend my money for social occasions. Like dinner with people or chipping in for somebody's birthday present.

Just went to Long House for dinner with .(point)4. It feels awesome to catch up with everyone. There were gabe, paul, kun, conrad, hy and me. Took bus home with hy and chatted quite a lot. hahaha

Curious to see how my days gonna turn out tomorrow(S).

CHEERS!! ~~
PS: I love this morning! <3

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit