Choiken Wings  

Scribbled by Stephen

Phew.. I was making my way round the chem notes when I started to feel helpless. I cant understand what the heck are n.m.r, a shape thingy in valence bond theory section that looks like the symbol of Bermudas' - a country - flag which looks like a fork to me. Then comes -sigma- -asterisk- p3. -.-' Oh well, I cant imagine what I gonna do for the whole 4 hours tmr! Maybe I will work on the questions for the first 1 or 2 hours and then just sleep. :(

This reminds me of the cliche: when the going gets tough, the tough should get going. Pretty UNapplicable this time. hahaha.

Oh, we just cook the rest of the leftover chicken wings yesterday. They smelled fantastic. I wasnt allowed to try though, cos there may not be enough for everyone tonight. :(

Guess I am addicted to Premier Soccer game in Facebook. Played 4 games, won 2 and lost 2. Anyways, I am pretty annoyed to see how my 18 challenge invitations to the other teams have not been accepted. I am dying to make my team stronger :(

And uh. perhaps I should take the 'runaholic' picture down. Not a passionate runner anymore. Too old to run.. hahaha

Dinner soon.
Cheers!

This entry was posted on Monday, November 17, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit