A Division Badminton  

Scribbled by Stephen

Pilot Pen National A Division Championship has come to an end. ACJC finished 4th, then followed by JJC, ACSI and RJC.

Just to keep track of the record! ^^

The entire competition has really fired me up to train harder next year. After seeing so many wonderful shuttlers, I am extremely motivated to be better.
I told my coach, "Coach, This year I want to train hard so that next year I can be a confirm 1 point for ACJC." hahaha. He chuckled, "good! thats the spirit! I also want to beat RJC next year!"

I think our overall performance was just OKAY. I believe our fair performance was greatly dampened by our lack of match fitness, unlike other the top two school players who demonstrated fantastic athleticism which we are lack of.

Look forward and FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!
CHEERS!! ^^

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 22, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit