bye school hello holiday  

Scribbled by Stephen

School term has officially ended. Frankly, I heart is sadder than happier. I find it difficult to leave school or rather the class. On the same time, I need to go back too! Mum is eagerly waiting for me at home! ^^

To wrap everything up, I am so disappointed with myself! I failed to achieve or rather fulfill what I aspire at school - this hardly has anything to do with my academic results which, overall, I am so glad of.

Today, particularly after school I think I had gone insane! Insane! I was so disappointed with myself having not to do something which could have changed the scenario of my life - ah, over-exaggeration or rather the course of this weekend. So sad I was that It really drove me crazy! It has made me insane. Just a few sentences could have completely change the ENTIRE THING!! But sadly, the lips stayed closed.

There's another event that disappointed me very much. Friendship! not so true! rather selfishness and greed. I have overlooked our friendship, simply put! Damn it! Honestly, now I find it hard to point out whether there is anything else to salvage!

Alas! Its not fun to end the post in sober mood.
....

Oh! hahaha. Mu flight is on Saturday evening! wow! My Medan! haha
Okay! I gotta start packing up my stuff!
Adios!
Cheers!!

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 22, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit