To my deepest disappointment  

Scribbled by Stephen

To my deepest disappointment, Set B is not as bewitching as it normally is. It consists of less-than-average nonya fried salted fish, braised cabbage and a cube of steamed tofu. The entire set just look so drab and unappetizing.

Compared to set B, set A is so much nicer today. It boasts Indian-style curry chicken, Achar, and stir-fry spinach.

Set A is certainly a popular choice evidenced by the long queue. So, no hesitation, I opted for set A.

Someone, during the dinner, teasingly admonish me for eating less rice than her. I realize that I have been cutting down on my meal.
-In the morning, I don't really have the leisure to indulge in a proper breakfast - nowadays.
-For lunch, It normally varies depending on the recess time, sometimes heavy sometimes not and it is my meal until 8pm, on training days.
-Dinner, hmm.. choices are generally alluring and bewitching, PLUS the SWEET Dessert! However, I don't find myself eating adequately much enough, recently.

Consequently, I just figured out that I have lost 3 kg - perhaps in the past one or two months. Hmmph.. not a good thing to boast about for sure.

There is another touching thought that cut my train of thoughts during the dinner. I saw a man, perhaps just around his early 40s cleaning up the tables and washing the plates. The guy looks absolutely fit and strong. I wonder why he takes up the cleaning service job. Judging from his facial expression I can tell that he buries a heart-touching thought inside. It evokes a felling of empathy in me.

It is like, "I wonder what is his past?" , "Is he really that uh, um..." and "Is he a.. uh, 'foreign talent' too?" questions spinning around my head. No one demurs that there exists a clear bold black line between white-collar and blue-collar workers - although I love blue, the idea of working a blue-collar job never come across my mind. So, umm.. yeah, I guess as a fellow students in the pursuit of truth and excellence, we have the same opinion about them, as in about them being less __ , __ and etc.

Huff.. Damn sad. Know I realize how lucky am I. ><
When I found what I dreamt of and I looked it up. Up to this very moment, what I want is what I got.

So, uh.. the moral of the story is __ , __ and etc.
be thankful! and be appreciative!

Cheers! ^^

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit