O ya pek ya som!  

Scribbled by Stephen

DARN>>>>.<<<
Oh my son! I just saw 'GT' at my CboX and it reminds me of GP test on Thursday!

Contrary to popular belief, GP package test is significant! My senior said that the test is actually helpful. As in, as it is counted for the either mid-year or promo test, GP package test is actually easier to score as long as we know the content well.

Hmm.. I must consider taking GP package more seriously now.

Ah, today my Economics sharing session was damn fun. The whole class laughed like, uh.. um.. I had successfully put up a nice circus to the class. Quite timely, I guess. ^^ It is nearing the end of the day and everyone has got quite lethargic, a little circus to live up the situation a bit!

Uh, today was the first GEL - Granted English Lesson(I finally got it right this time). Not so happening nor drab. Just hope that It would be helpful. ^^

Cheers!
um.. boring already..
FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIRE!! ^^

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit