A Little Vinegar / Sedikit Cuka  

Scribbled by Stephen

"Say!! Say!! Say!! SAY!!" (I am trying to popularize this phrase as a greeting!!)

Lets see.. Hmm my last posting was dated 'March, 8 2008' which is basically.. 10 days ago! I seriously do not have much to write lately. Things have been going very smoothly and lively recently! I am happy(!!) with how things have worked out.

Term holiday is over, school days takes over.

Lets talk about holiday!
- uh, I spent most of my time going out and shopping, preparing birthday presents for classmates, costly dinner and gatherings ~~ a substantial portion of time also went to DOtA (Defence of The Ancient - In case you wonder). Glad that I got to buy a nice pair of ESPRIT jeans valued $129,00 with a lesser price of ___ ... And had dinner at several awesome restaurants - well, must enjoy while there is still quite a significant amount of given-by-MOE allowance!! ;o

ps: I think I had let down several friends. It was my brainchild to have a trip to Batam, but then I did not join in the trip. LOL. At least you guys had fascinating time there!! I am glad!! I am the mastermind behind your wonderful time!! Is it not? ^^

School DayS!!
- erm, today was the second day. Gather with friends but felt very sleepy these days! Very enthusiastic about training! FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIRE!! ^^

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit