Buzz. Buzz.. Buzz...  

Scribbled by Stephen

Buzz. Buzz.. Buzz...

This week has been buzzing with excitement and euphoria!
The entire week is mostly spend for Fun-o-rama preparation and the day - 29/03 - itself.

I feel so lazy to write about the entire experience!

I am more interested in something else. - or maybe someone else.

I think you are the type of someone, who, when given one thing, will return twice as much. Maybe that is why I fell that I am so touched! Now, even in my eyes, I feel that I am such an okay guy! But, I am immensely sorry that, I have to admit, deeply inside I want to boast so much about you.

Do you know that I have been taking extra care for myself? Just for the silly, nonsensical motivation of pleasing you! I am so glad about it! - minutes, hours, days, and months have brought us closer and is bringing us even closer! ^^

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 30, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit