So Boring!! uh, saturated!  

Scribbled by Stephen

WHY?

I don't know what happened? I seemed to get more and more lethargic by days. SO BORED and SATURATED! My head is like growing heavier - of course metaphorically speaking.

I am supposed to finish up at least 2 or 3 articles for my GP homework, but I don't feel like doing it - SO LETHARGIC. I think I need another refreshing break like visiting the world's most renowned Rift Valley in Kenya or Lake Victoria in Africa.

UH, UH, UH.. T.T

I think I tore my both Rectus Femoris and Sartorius plus my left Gastrocnemius muscles during training yesterday. I had difficulty to walk comfortably today. T_T


-Hey, give me some sugar! I am your NEIGHBOUR!!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit