However, Even if the heart explodes, the lips stay closed.  

Scribbled by Stephen

I find it amusing that considering among so many people around my eyes laid on yours with ease and comfort. Now I am certain that you are someone with very warm hands and eyes. My anxiety can be easily swept away by your smile, then make me smile too ; like this ^^

There are many difficult problems to overcome in life; but the hardest is, still, to bury the person I love more than myself, deep in my heart.

Are you listening? I think I have fallen for you. I'm glad that you have changed someone as mundane as me. Although, I may be plain, without style, but I believe I am capable of working harder. I don't have very much and lack even more, but I believe I am capable of giving even more. You must have been lonely, but without any doubts you still smile.

However, Even if the heart explodes, the lips stay closed. I've been sparing the words, I love you.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 bullshit

Anonymous  

lol one-sided ya?
gud luck lad :d n dun give up yo (selama belum ditolak mentah2, msh ada harapan! :P) lolz