My Personal Result : 'O' s  

Scribbled by Stephen


Huff.. Yesterday was a day full of tear and laughter. I am glad that I have done very well. Well, just as I have predicted earlier on, I shall get either 7 or 8 points. So, I have nothing really surprising about my result, except for one: 7 A1s!! Really ownage! I have never had any idea to the least that I will get beyond 6 A1s like I normally do in major exams for the past two years. An A1 for Literature was a true surprise for me. So, yeah, that makes 7 A1s : double maths, triple sciences, comb.humans and Literature; 1 A2 : Malay which I took last year; and finally 2 B3s for both languages - quite disappointed with it actually. I aimed for A2 in English, but anyway, I have tried my best and this is what I get! =) A true blessing indeed. Thank you Buddha Maitreya, my hard work is paid off handsomely. I am really happy! ^^

aja aja FIGHTING!!!

This entry was posted on Friday, January 25, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit