I still remembered you saying "I love you", saying "I’m the only one", saying "I’m everything"  

Scribbled by Stephen

I still remembered you saying "I love you", saying "I’m the only one", saying "I’m everything" however I want to forget your words. The incredible days and happy memories we had together keep hurting my heart. I really don’t want to meet anyone with your name, with your face, with your voice anymore! Because when I think of you, I miss you so much and I don’t want to cry missing your presence anymore.

I still remembered the time whenever I felt sad, you held me so tight. Needing to hear the words "I love you" to sleep well, you seem to treat me like a child, who really needs those pacifying words of yours. Even when you were hurt, you held your tears so I wouldn’t worry. Can I really forget someone as lovely as you?

If it’s not you, I don’t want anyone else. I can’t look at anyone else besides you. Nobody else. But I guess we have no choice this is the best for both of us. I wander around looking for only someone. someone with the same name, with a similar face, with a similar voice. I miss you. I want to hear your voice so much.

I miss you, I really want to go back to those time. Was I wrong to leave you? Though I were like a fool, you never once told even a white lie. So saying I don’t love you seems like a huge lie

If I could go back in time, I'd return to the day of the sad separation . So I could hold my tears and send you away with a smile.

This entry was posted on Friday, January 25, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit