Feeling Void  

Scribbled by Stephen

A level is officially over. Funny it seems, remembering those times before A level started. We talked so much about what we gonna do once it finished and stuff. Even so, yesterday, as it ended, I don't feel anything overflowing or extremely exciting. I guess counting on the days before A's began is more suspenseful than counting the days it gonna end. Sigh.. It feels void and empty. Trouble 1.

I applied for a job, as a dental assistant and apparently i got it :)What's running in my mind is the fact that I will be committing my 7 months working as a dental assistant. 7 months is not a short time. I believe that this is quite a big decision to make. Long working hours, commitment to profession, having not to enjoy my holiday, having to wake up early for work. I guess this is somewhat similar to A level. I seemed to be very eager about this opportunity before I got this job. Now, when i got it, I reflect back on the fact that I'll have to commit 7 months for this job. Its important, of course, after all dentistry will be my first choice course to take in NUS. It will surely give me a head start. Trouble 2.

Lodging. This is trouble 3. I gotta figure this out very soon.

Trouble 4: I am having strange thoughts about my 'soon becoming dunno what.' I feel like I am a house of cards in a hurricane right now. I gotta fix this feeling. Let's make it alright because I can't go on without you. It is killing me.

The past few days have somehow given me the impression that life is about waiting. Yesterday, in order to get my job interview, I had to wait for 3 hours. On last Saturday, Kanin told me the same line 'life is about waiting', you wait for you birth day and death, eventually. My 'soon becoming dunno what' always keeps me waiting, jokingly said that I might even have to wait till my hair turns grey; always waiting for her reply and stuff. It practically sums up all about work, romance, life and death.

Those ballads actually have some truth, love makes people go crazy. It makes people wanna shoot the moon, put out the sun, run from Beijing to Capetown, call down the stars, etc.

I realize that what makes me come back blogging is that I've so many things muddling my mind. I need a healer. Can't just talk to this, literally, dumb blog.

This entry was posted on Friday, December 04, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit