bright, brighter, brightest  

Scribbled by Stephen

Wheeee!! Term examns is over! Days gonna be even brighter from now on.

Well, I guess terms should be okay! So happy about it! But there are two other things looming in my mind now, badminton and chem h3. Well, I think these 2 subjects will take over my priority till the end of the season. I shall say goodbye for normal stuff for the time being. Right now, its post-exam mood and I shall just enjoy my weekend to the MAX.. haha. but there is training on Saturday afternoon so yea, gotta get this engine back revving.

Oh well, I dont have any appointment in the morning tomorrow. So yea, i guess i just gotta gym to improve on my strength a little bit. Then perhaps watch movie or start Prison Break marathon. haha. And uh.. gotta go school tomorrow evening for the ACJC and Tezukayama jap school concert. Hope that its gonna be interesting. :)

Today was really tiring. Haha. The class went to east coast after bio test. We had lunch, then bowling and end it with 2-hour-of-ultimate-fats-burning-session cycling. wheeee! My legs are really aching now.. I hope they will recover by the day after tomorrow. Bowling was fun! I really wanna learn how to spin the ball properly. Still find it hard to consistently throw good spins. and haha.. In the end i always got the rock-bottom position. :( never mind, one day i shall perfect my spin and throw like a real professional. :)

Just watched Hancock. hahaha! its pretty funny! I am listening to taylor swift's hey stephen. hahaha..

Oh well, I feel so sleepy and tired now.. gotta get some ling sleep man! :)
See you! :)

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 26, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit