REANIMATE!!  

Scribbled by Stephen

BOO!

Phew.. Still doing my packing. Should be 75% done now. Yay!!

Well, have been pretty hectic these two days. Watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua already; yesterday! YAY!! It was a great movie. Very funny and really enjoyed myself throughout the show. Now I feel like watching Madagascar 2. Supposed to watch it with my foster parents and family just now but couldnt get the ticket, so yea.

Spent the whole Thursday with foster parents and family today. Enjoyed myself pretty much. They are fantastic people. :)

Gonna spent almost whole day at school tmr! Sian! Gym training in the morning and court training afterward. BAH!!

Oh.. I am desperately waiting for the replyyy... -,-
But slowly, I found out that missing you is a beautiful tidings.

There is something that kept me happy. While packing I found this handwriting on my GP worksheet. Though it just consists of my name, class, a star, and a heart, the simplicity is amazingly reanimating! :)



Ah! read and found at Sparks' the wedding that love must have 4As. They are attention, appreciation, attention and affection. not bad eh?

Cheers! :D

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 27, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit