Hello! its your 18, my friend! :)  

Scribbled by Stephen

Hello!
Yesterday was my 18th BIRTHDAY!! YAYYY!!
I was so so happy yesterday! cos it was perhaps my most happening birthday. Thanks dude!! :D

And yeah! This is the birthday which I got the most greetings!
Statistics:
Short Message: 37
Facebook: 18
Friendster: 18

GREAT!! but sadly, there are two persons, that I have been expecting, yet to wish me. -,-

Anyway, I bought a birthday present for myself, a dark-blue padded original Eastpak bag. Also bought a new Billabong tee and a pair of beach slippers.
Oh well, my birthday presents were kind of unexpected as well! hahaha. Two pairs of boxers, one is playboy boxers and the other one is 'The Simpsons' boxers. And yeah! those dudes painted their names and wishes on the playboy boxers; like "Sutan, Happy 18th birthday.." , "Now that you are 18, hope you would have more 'postitives' and less 'negative'. OH WELL!! :)

Oh dude, someone told me that a guy is like a wine, the older he gets the better he is. haha. Not to be chauvinistic, but I admit that, to a large extent, it is true. hahaha ^^

Cool!

Oh there are some pictures here. Credit: Inez for her nice Sony Camera! :) :)


The 'gay' = happy playboy boxers. back view


Savoring my 18th drink


Front view.. -,-


And.... My cake!! :)

Cheers!

This entry was posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit