Pride complex  

Scribbled by Stephen

Well, they term this 'feeling' as pride complex.
I am clueless whether I have to put me as 'suffering' from pride complex or rather 'enjoying' pride complex.

Truthfully, pride plays significant part in determining what I am, and how I act. Just like the 'Saiyan' race, I have overwhelming pride. Pride as a boy, as a man, as a fighter, as a sportsman, and as a love-slave - nah! just kidding!

Well, that makes me value myself so highly that I may seem despicable to many. But still, I have to admit that I am not just an ordinary guy - as opposed to how many would describe themselves be it in the facebook, friendster or their daily lives. Just as my former teacher told me that I am 'born to be king' but 'never get over your head and stick to second not first as the first will bear more responsibilities and had you fallen, the fall would not be as painful as the first.'

Peace! =D

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit