Romantic phone  

Scribbled by Stephen

Oh well. just got back of the term papers back. They are Chem and Maths. I got B and A respectively. I must be glad, yet I am a bit unhappy though; so overall okay la. Quite satisfied with them.

If I am to be asked that I cant sit on the fence, then I would rather put myself in the position of being unhappy. Anyway, I have promised that I would get at least all A for the sciences: Bio, Chem, Maths. Chem was really full of lousy and careless mistakes la. Oh well, gotta concentrate more on the coming exams! FIGHT! Maths was great! Happy!!

Oh well. I never shy, but this is really different. Perhaps I like you so much that making me this stupid and wild. I am losing control of the beating of my heart, and this feeling is really inexplicable. Well, nothing I have ever said recently seemed to have come out right. I really wish that I can transform to be another better part of me. Phew.. Browsing back the messages on the phone can even make me smile ridiculously. Funny, I think of how love can be sent very easily through messages but not in real words. So uh.. there, I cant bear to erase the messages and let it stay there although it has been for months. Well, its a romantic phone indeed.

Cheers

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit