only impressed and only admiring!  

Scribbled by Stephen

I must admit that this heart secretly praises and wonders you. But hold on, it does not necessary mean that I am liking so much. I only acknowledge that: I am only impressed and only admiring!

I am admiring that little honey aroma that smiles, of your perfume. very lightly.
I am admiring that little tenderness that smiles, in your looks. very lightly.
I am admiring that little ice-cream that smiles, in your words. very lightly.
I am admiring that little cookie that smiles, in your encouragement. very lightly.
I am admiring that little cotton candy that smiles, in your grace. very lightly.
I am admiring that little sweater that smiles, in your stare. very lightly.

So lightly I am admiring these wonderful items, that are able to smile, that I hope it can last for very very long, all the sweetness that make me blushed and admiring.

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit