Sports Stuff  

Scribbled by Stephen

Badminton 'A' Division has finally started after all the late-night and extra training plus friendly matches over the last 5 weeks.

I start skipping classes thanks to the competition. Great! Released from classes at 10:50! haha. Isn't it great? But I am missing classes and got to catch up too, eventually. So, a 50-50 situation.

Okay!
Update:
30/4/08 VS Dunman High: 5-0
02/5/08 VS NJC: 5-0
06/5/08 VS YJC: ?-? hmm.. let me see the future.... 5-0

haha..
I havent been in the line-up for the first two matches. But today Coach Dicky approached me and said, "Get ready, Stephen. Get ready for Tuesday." My heart was like "WOOOHOOO" jumping for JOY!! yeap! like for JOY!! Finally I got my chance to play!

I shall train harder. I believe it is not an indication for me to stop impressing my coach! Oh, tomorrow I got training at 9 am!! ^^

FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIRE~~ Stephen!!

Cheers.

This entry was posted on Friday, May 02, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit