I have nothing to do in this high evening, but to settle down, gaze at the star and write you a line.  

Scribbled by Stephen

I have nothing to do in this high evening, but to settle down, gaze at the star and write you a line.

umm..

Hello!

Perhaps not. Not in the mood by the way, nothing comes through my mind. ^^


Yuck! Today was another NE(National Education) day for me!
- The opportunity cost is.. COSTLY! I had to miss a friendly match against MJC!! Hufff!! ><


We headed to SAFTI(Singapore Armed Forces Training Institute) - Mindef early at 9 am. It finished at 2pm and finally reached the hostel at 3pm and then followed by afternoon nap until 5.30 ~.~

For me, honestly, I think it is another form of propaganda specially targeted at scholars. In brief, it was like, "Come..Come..Come.. You can be a PR here, but you have to serve NS ^^"

Frankly, I have no intention of becoming a PR, UNLESS there are so-many-until-you-feel-unbearable monetary incentives and privileges AND I decided to marry a Singaporean plus I want to continue working and living here like FOREVER!! Which is quite unlikely... but on second thought, it is plausible too ^^

Today is.. not so eventful, just another nice reunion with fellow ACSI scholars lads.

I found a nice quote here, "what doesn't kill me makes me stronger"
-sounds a bit kiasu though and a bit morbid..
EEEE I DONT LIKE.. haha thanks Rara for the nice phrase!!

PS: bye! ^^

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 05, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit