SC1 -> SC4  

Scribbled by Stephen

I am officially in 1SC4 now. Happy but sad, incompetent but possible.

Happy => gotta make new friends and relieved after being alleviated from the burden of being a sconer.
Sad => gotta leave the most happening and solid J1 class in ACJC.

Incompetent => bow to the inevitable, no one to be blamed - 8pts.
possible => appeal by using 7 A1s that I got at my disposal.

Alon has been asking me to appeal staying in SC1, he said, "just appeal lah, stay in SC1 please. We have only 5 guys here."

I am left with the choice of wanting to appeal or not.
Some considerations made:

  • Positive:
1. Most of the PAE sconers are downgraded to SC4.
2. Making new friends, more connections.
3. Apparently, sconers have massive reputation to upload, hence less burden
  • Negative:
1. Losing the title as 'Sconer'. I am enjoying it currently, ^^
2. OMGS (Oh My Grandson Shine). The money we had raised so difficultly
3. The TUTORS!! middle classes have 2nd choice tutors!!


Should I or should I not.
Current statistics : 70%(NO) VS 30%(YES)

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 02, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit