More CRAP on Mr A  

Scribbled by Stephen

Miss X is really getting on my nerves! I am confused and many others are also feeling the same. She is really different, different and different. I really can't understand her.

I am confused.

Who is wrong by the way?

I just can't start it and I don't comprehend myself either! Am I too careless and naive? This is really disturbing! I don't understand why it is so difficult. It feels as if I am playing a single role movie - all by myself - I really can't trace the presence of my partner.

I admit that I, too, has slackened off. I was completely shaken by Miss Y during the holiday. I realized that we are unlikely logically thinking - I can't imagine having long distance relationship! Not in this age when we get shaken very easily. It was because of Miss X that I left Miss Y, now I really regret it! Can I go back to those days? I guess it will be pretty hard either, Miss Y is the type of popular girl - that is why I find it hard initially. Anyway, I don't want to have any shackle between us because we will just end up being 'another' person, not our true self, uniquely us.

Huff.. I decided not to contact her for some time. But surprisingly she knocked at me by MSN this afternoon. Happy but sad. I have deleted her from my contact and hope that I could hold on to my promise. I am sorry, I really can't, really can't. I don't want to meet anyone with your name, your face and your voice for the moment, it is very hard, I miss you too much. I have to learn to give up on you first. I didn't expect it to take this long. I am really sorry.

I have to learn to open my heart for somebody else. I am sorry.

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 27, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 bullshit

Anonymous  

i dun think miss X is confusing. You just have to see things straight in front of you. Don't "look beyond what you see"....ga-chicka!