"Good Friends, Great Sconers" ^^  

Scribbled by Stephen

Boring.. Boring.. Another boring day full of lectures, in which I almost ended up sleeping at each of them. Yeah. LOL. Two people approached me and admonished me for sleeping. One during GP lesson and and Chem Lecture. Sara said that watching me sleeping was really funny especially when I leaned my head back and forth. ha3. did not realize that I actually did that. And Jing Kai pinned my head while teasing the way I was sleeping.

Anyway, the good thing of today that I had "Special Bonding Day" with some of the Sconers : Edwin, Jia Yi, and Michele. We were planning to go for some GP lecture together but ended up stranded in front of LT 6 due to mis-information given by our GP tutor. ha3. Then we headed to the library and played scrabble which really helped us break through the invisible barrier among us.

"Good Friends, Great Sconers" - Plagarism on Pizza Hut's slogan ^^

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 31, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit