Going Home  

Scribbled by Stephen

Every now and then I have been asking myself where my true 'home' is.
Now, It feels like I have to rather adapt to the life in Medan than the life in Singapore.

I feel like going back to Singapore but I would like to stay longer, still, here.
It seems that I belong to Singapore, partly due to the fact that I have fewer friends here. Or, because I have more fun with my 'new' friends here - reminds me of 4.4.

A great class it is, really great! A true blend of Asians with a Dutchman and a Canadian. haha. But there's no way for us to get into one solid class anymore. T.T

Well then, it is time to look forward.
Aja Aja FIGHTING!

This entry was posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit