What an emoFUL Day!!  

Scribbled by Stephen

Uh. Yesterday happened to be an emotional day, it was both amusing and saddening - nope! Rather filled with guilt.

Let me start with the amusing part first. The four of us, sec 4 indon quartet, me ,apeQ, Bebek and Chandra - Marlboro, decided not to attend Koinonia (always sound to me like COLONia - reminds me of my bowels - or Polonia - which is my hometown airport) -- haha.. No Offense of course. Then the four of us played dotA since the (abt 1930 hours) and continued on to almost 11 when Shaun Choo, our hall master or like guardian not some kind of cheese or mushrooms, came in. And BLAH!! We were all stunned as if we were charged by Barathrums, not knowing what to do cos he is always genuinely expressionLESS!! You won't know whether or not he is angry or playing a fool with you by simply judging from his face.. SHoot!! But yeah, he did not look mad anyway. So peace on us.. haha =)

And the sad part is that I almost blew up my roommate's com. Alas!! I was actually using it to surf on internet and downloading something but I guess it was due to the limited memory and overloading cos I was such an impatient person that I can't wait for one page to finish up and then browse another page. I browse for some pages at a time oblivious to his com's limitations. Hah!! I was so scared as it couldn't perform start up that night due to 'limited resouece so.. could not perform API' or sth like that. But luckily, this morning when I woke up I found that he was using his com and it was working. Huff, what a great relief. My ass is saved this time.. haha. I was saved by the divine power, I guess. So, no more problem now, I can get back to sleep peacefully again.

Eh, no!! I must study.. ha3.. That's all for this morning. Adios

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit